Monday, March 16, 2009

Movie within a comic



Miss Taken starring April May

And with this poster, something I drew up quickly for background detail for some upcoming Celadore screens, yet another branching story begins to percolate in my brain.

Imagine you're ten years old, and your grown daughter comes back from the future to tell you you've got to help her save the world. Imagine if she has to enlist her mother's help too, and this little girl happens to be your sworn enemy.

Yes, another story for another time. Yes, indeed.

*evil grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear lord, is this how the season ends?

caanantheartboy said...

With the movie? No. This has absolutely nothing to do with the story. Just the little background details I do to amuse myself. :o)

I was thinking of doing some more mock movie posters 'starring April May' over the next few weeks, if I get the time. Just for fun.